• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Daytime Food Routine

lucylou

Reaction score
I'm worrying that I'm feeding Charlie too much and too often, I keep thinking he wouldn't take it if he didn't want it but wanted to check with everyone what they do?

Our routine goes as follows:

Wake at 8.30am, wash,dress, cereal and 7oz milk and he will then go back to sleep until about 11-11.30am.

Lunch at 12.30-1pm of vegetables followed by petit filous and then 7oz milk and play, he normally has a nap after though.

At 4.30-5pm he'll have 7oz of milk and then go for a nap for about an hour.

7.30pm he'll have a meat dish followed by a pudding and then bathed, dressed, put in his grobag and a 7oz of bottle, normally all by 8.30pm.

He then sleeps through.

I'm worrying as it seems like I'm filling him up all at once and I'm wondering whether I should be spreading his solids and his milk apart from each other. I've tried this but then his bedtime always gets later as I don't want the last 2 feeds to be so close to each other.

Help !!!! x

if he didnt want it hun he wouldnt have it
hell let u know
ur doing roughly the same as B was at 6 months

Hi hun I have a similar feeding routine with Ella

9am - 8oz milk and baby cereal (made using the 8oz bottle so she drinks a bit less)

12.30-1 pm - 8oz milk and baby rice (again made using the bottle)

4.30 - 8 oz of milk and 4 ice cubes of veggies

7.30-8pm - 8 Oz milk then bed!

I think as long as it works well for you both then its fine. If he was full then he wouldnt eat it. and hes sleeping through!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwqdaa
Back