Dark coloured urine?

Sherry

Reaction score
Done a urine sample as I have midwives today and it looks really, really dark. Is this normal? Never noticed it before. Will ask her but just wondering, its not till this this afternoon.
Thanks
Sherry x

sometimes your first wee of the day can be a bit dark... also if you haven't been drinking enough? :hug:

Hi

Dark coloured urine is normally a sign of dehydration, and as its your first wee of the day it can be darker as you havnt been drinking during the night, i think that if there is an infection your urine will smell and be cloudy, us mummies to be need to keep up the water intake

Thank you ladies,
I thought I was drinking loads of just about anything :lol: . If I drink anymore then I wont be able to leave the house for needing the loo even MORE :rotfl: I guess I will have to get some more inside me though.
Happy drinking CHEERS

Hi
Well I spoke to the MW and urine is clear of anything. I do drink quite a bit and go to the loo loads throughout the night so its not like a first sample. I can go between 4 & 6 tmes a night, so no time for lots of build up. she seems to think cause I am drinking loads of different drinks this could be affecting the colour.
On the plus side I am measuring a week behind so not looking like a BIG baby :dance: She doesnt think he feels that big either. Am sooooooo glad about that side of things. Only 3 weeks to go am really excited and scared now, not long for my little man.
Sherry xx

Hi

Glad you appointment went werll, i was going to also say to drink more but guess its not that :)
Getting so close now your LO could come any time now how exciting
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back