Dan has walked out on me

Oh Hun,

I had to come in and give u some of these :hug: :hug: i cannot imagine what your going through do your family live close by?? where abouts do u live in leics?

emma10 said:
Oh Hun,

I had to come in and give u some of these :hug: :hug: i cannot imagine what your going through do your family live close by?? where abouts do u live in leics?

Yeh i have family about 15 minutes away so i am okay. I live in Ratby, what about u?

Oh hun! i just wanted to give you huge hugs :hug: :hug: you should lean on family right now dont deal with this on your own. im so sorry to hear about this sweety i really hope thigs resolve for you sharpish and he comes to his senses all my love, thinking of you x x x x x

i dont post often but just had to, we're in leics. too the other side to you but not a million miles away. i'll pm you my number and get in touch even if its just to meet up for a chat and cup of tea.

poochielove said:
Yeh i have family about 15 minutes away so i am okay. I live in Ratby, what about u?

Well thats good then! im in Lutterworth right on the boarder to Warwickshire, not too far :) if you wanna chat hun Pm me..... MEN :evil:

emma10 said:
poochielove said:

Well thats good then! im in Lutterworth right on the boarder to Warwickshire, not too far :) if you wanna chat hun Pm me..... MEN :evil:

I went to lutterworth grammar school :)

poochielove said:
emma10 said:
poochielove said:

I went to lutterworth grammar school :)

Really!!! im originally from Broughton Astley so didn't go school here but a few of my friends did though,... Ive got a feelin im a bit older than you ... did you used to live round here then?

:hug: :hug: :hug:

I hope you feel better soon hun, i know what it's like to be fucked around whilst pregnant and i spent many nights with Dave trying his best to calm me down after Phill had upset me again.

It hurts, but you're s close to meeting your gorgeous boy and i can gaurantee you as soon as he's here that selifsh twat will be the last thing on oyur mind.

By all means have a good cry, it really does help at times, but dont take him back for the baby or the dogs, if yu decide to get back with him do it because it's what YOU want

thinking of you

I hope you're okay.

It sounds like you and Teddy will be better off without him in your lives right now. :hug: :hug:

omg, im heartbroken for u darlin :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

cant believe hes done this, u and baby Teddy are def better off without him :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

What a complete w***er, how could he do this to you and your little boy. I'm so sorry hun, don't really know what to say but didn't want to read and run :hug: :hug: :hug:

Awww hun.
Cant believe your full term and he has done this to you :evil: :wall:
I know it maynot seem like it right now but you will manage just fine on your own with baby and do you really want the extra stress of him on top of lookng after baby that he will give you.
If you know its just not going to work then its best that you just make a clean break like you say.
You will be happier in the long run.

Lots of hugs hun :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

FFS hun, Im sorry you've had to put up with such tw*ttish behaviour! You're better off without him if hes just gonna sh*t himself at every sign of pressure.
Im sure your family will understand if you need help hun, no-one will see you go without. And theres plenty of help you can get, speak to your local council or agencies.
Teddy has a fantastic mummy and will have your love no matter what. Hopefully Dan will come round and be in his sons life, but in the meantime be strong hun. Im thinking of you, (and tbh thinking of twa*tting Dan in the billix for you!)
Sending my love :hug: :hug:

Thats Awful,

Could he maybe take the dogs? even if its for a wee while till you have settled in with teddy and can cope with them as well.

I hope he does change his mind on being involved with teddy as its not the wee ones fault , and he would miss out on so much not seeing his son

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hope your ok hun, you been quiet today been thinking of you hope it went ok last night :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back