pregnancy and Sex

tinkerbell*

Reaction score
hey everyone,
we and OH have been enjoying a normal sex life since finding out im pg. but recently whenever we have sex i get pains in my tummy, which last for a little while afterwards and feel just like a dull period pain.... sometimes this happens.... sometimes no pains at all?????

my Oh is rather well endowed... :rotfl: (he defo wont mind me telling, lol) and it happens more when we have sex, dogy style (soz)

any ideas? have been a little worried......

hello hun

in first tri I used to get those horrible pains afterwards which I is normal. Be careful on the sex though, especially in Doggy as its deep pen, which I think is harmless but can cause discomfort and sometimes bleeding...dont want to scare you hun....just wanted to say incase it happened and you freak out :hug: :hug:

heres a link for you to read xx

by 2 tri those pains should go and sex is alot nicer :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
xx

i go totally off sex when pregnant. starts about the 2nd tri for me. but after having bleeding twice after sex, and loosing a twin and the mc in oct, i'm not going to risk it until i'm over the worry of the first 12 weeks

I'm about 9 weeks now and have had exactly the same symptoms. Spoke to my doctor and he advised refraining from sex until the 2nd tri. :talkhand: If you really can't wait, use a condom! He said sperm contains something which can trigger cramps when pregnant so using a condom can help. And go gently, no hard and deep especially as he's well endowed as this really can cause mis-carriage. Remember oral sex is totally safe!!....although I still have small cramps after climaxing but these are ok. :wink:
take care,
EJ

tinkerbell* said:
my Oh is rather well endowed... :rotfl: (he defo wont mind me telling, lol) and it happens more when we have sex, dogy style (soz)

My OH put me into labour that way (I was full term tho)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back