Dam sure my waters have gone...

Sorry hun only just read this.
Bliddy hospital MWs :wall: Little Hitlers :roll:

Hoping that everything progresses now for you hun :hug:

It sounds to me like your waters have gone :think:

Theres no other reason you would gush otherwise.
We all no the difference between a wee and a gush.

Hun I would go to the hospital andget them to do a scan.
Whenin doubt about it you should always get checked.
Its dangerous to leave it long when your waters go.

Best of luck sweetie.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I hope things get moving for you hun! :hug: It must be so frustrating for you!

:hug: :hug: :hug:

gutted for you hunni. As much as I don't want anyone to beat me, I don't wish anyone to have to stay with baby in them for longer than they need to. Hopefully you contractions will start very soon after that you can send me the labour dust to get me started

:hug: :hug: :hug:

oooh i missed all the action finger crossed it happens for you soon :D

Hmmmm...maybe a false alarm after all?? :think: :(

I had a few bh's between 10am and 2pm but then no noticable ones since. I was tidying up the spare room though as father in law had just announced he's got his visa and will be here on sunday (yay :cheer: ) and I got REALLY bad back and pelvic aching and a pushing down pressure - even though I wasn't doing anything too manual. So I hoped that maybe it was a sign of things to come as it was so strong I had to go lie down......but apparently not :shakehead:

I've felt sick and just 'off' all day :( I can't stay up for more than about 3hrs in a row before I have to go and have a nap for an hour or so because I'm exaughsted :oops: Eating, drinking and resting make no difference what-so-ever :shock:

No noticable leaking. Bump's been pretty quiet all day though. I've had more than the '10 daily movements' but they're just a little shuffle here and the odd prod there and nothing for hours inbetween. Normally he kicks about like crazy :roll:
I'm sure he's fine and at least he IS moving every few hours but I'm just not used to him being so....well....gentle! :shock: :lol: If I'm still a bit concerned later on this morning I will nip hospital.
Thing is he went really quiet on tuesday but then was back to normal on wednesday and actually engaged on wednesday as well.....so I'm hoping that since he's been so quiet today he will be storing his energy up to do something else :lol: :pray:

Midwives around here really aren't fussed as long as you get 10 movements a day and don't have any obvious signs of distress. I can kind of understand it because I know the babies tend to quieten down but I also don't like the idea that if you suspect something was going wrong you could be waiting hours before anyone will take you seriously :shock: :evil:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back