cringe i shop at sainsburys TOO much lol

trixipaws

Reaction score
was at supermarket today and a cashier came over 2 open a new till 4 me, she was cooing over millie (as u do!) and she asked "what hav u called her?"

nothing strange about that, but after i replied "melissa", she said "ah, well we didnt know u were pregnant, then one day u had a massive bump!"

:shock: i didnt realise they knew me so well! :lol:

i kno what its like when u work with the public u DO talk about regulars (and its not often in flattering terms lol!) and she said "we"!

id like 2 think they knew me as "the girl with the hot boyf" or "that really attractive girl" hehe but it was probably more like "that girl who shops in her pyjamas" or "that cheeky bugger who eats grapes while she shops!"
LOL

trixipaws said:
was at supermarket today and a cashier came over 2 open a new till 4 me, she was cooing over millie (as u do!) and she asked "what hav u called her?"

nothing strange about that, but after i replied "melissa", she said "ah, well we didnt know u were pregnant, then one day u had a massive bump!"

:shock: i didnt realise they knew me so well! :lol:

i kno what its like when u work with the public u DO talk about regulars (and its not often in flattering terms lol!) and she said "we"!

id like 2 think they knew me as "the girl with the hot boyf" or "that really attractive girl" hehe but it was probably more like "that girl who shops in her pyjamas" or "that cheeky bugger who eats grapes while she shops!"
LOL

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I like Sainsbury's too, there is a nicer atmosphere there, don't know why

i hate people who eat stuff or drink stuff in our shop its rude. :wink:

i bump into customers in town asking how i am and the baby. its really nice when u get regulars come in and they ask how u r while pregnant then when youve had your baby they see u in the shop shopping or out and about and they stop and talk to you. worst thins is tho they stop u when your busy lol or in a rush but its still nice. see your classed as a regular customer :p some of mine didnt know i was pregnant neither. one elderly couple came in one thursday evening (late) about 8pm and didnt know i was pregnant cause i was doing the date check on confectionery and sitting on a chair that i was using when serving n my checkout. his wife said to him shes lazy sitting on that chair doing that job. he said something to me and i said im pregnant. lol i was 20 something weeks pregnant at teh time. its those who i see in town and on way to town and in the shop where im still employed at.

anyway just my worthless 2 pence worth

:lol:
Every one knows me in our local asda because my mum worked there. One day me and my dad went to pick her up and did a bit of shopping together. A women had a quiet word with my mum and said she saw my dad with another women. My mum was upset but it turned out it was me she was on about :rotfl: She said i were really pretty :lol:

:shock: you shop in your pyjamas???? :rotfl:
they all know me in our local asda as im the only loony in there every thursday morning at 5/6 oclock i hate shopping and having to fight my way round the aisles and then queue for ages :shakehead: so now i just go really early try and get there by 6 at latest then im shopped packed and home and unpacked and put away before 7 ready to get luke up for school :D xxxxxxxx

rach said:
:shock: you shop in your pyjamas???? :rotfl:

I think it's a North West thing.

I lived in Liverpool and everyone did it :lol:

When i lived in Bolton and it was snowy in winter I used to walk into town with my totes socks over my boots so I wouldn't slip over. It worked! Northerners take no notice if you look a bit odd.

I do my shopping online so i dont get harrassed in supermarkets anymore.

:D Lou

Sainsbursy have those few luxery items that tscos just dont have and its so much less stressful as well in there - and the staff are happy!

Tescos are all miserable buggers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back