Crawling!

ChrissieCool

Reaction score
My little gummy bear is crawling! not a 100% perfect, still wobbles a bit but he is crawling awwwwwww, another few days and he will be able to do it a 100% I'm sure :love:

Awww, now even more fun begins! Kynon doesn't do a proper forward crawl just shuffles and rolls everywhere he wants to go!

awww lol he was going backwards on his tummy but started to crawl today because he wanted the PS3 controller lol

Last edited:
Aww yay well done xx

Yay go little man !! Rhea is starting to get there rolls everywhere at the min !! Doesn't little sitting as she wants to b on the move !! Xxx

Big fun now! Holly is like a rocket when she sets her sights on something and nearly breaks the landspeed crawling record! Can't take your eyes off them for a second now!

:yay: we'll done. Xxx

On my iPhone - so cant see tickers :(

Awww that's great! Ethan can only go backwards or roll where he wants to.go atm! I get down in front of him, hold out my arms and say 'come to mummy' he beams at me then tries, moves backwards and then gets upset coz he's gone further away from me! Oh well, perhaps he'll figure out forwards in the nxt couple of months! Xx

Awww that's great! Ethan can only go backwards or roll where he wants to.go atm! I get down in front of him, hold out my arms and say 'come to mummy' he beams at me then tries, moves backwards and then gets upset coz he's gone further away from me! Oh well, perhaps he'll figure out forwards in the nxt couple of months! Xx

Sounds SOO cute!!

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back