cravings/aversions, non-food

trixipaws

Reaction score
my boyfriends brothers wife is also pg (only 2 weeks behind me) and i remember a while ago she gave us several lilac towels coz she said she'd gone off lilac. well in a minute i'm off to the shops to satisfy my craving for purple palmolive deodorant, shower gel and handwash, because i love the smell. its a really strong urge to get them. is this a normal pg thing or is it just us 2 weirdos?!

I used to wash my hands constantly til they got sore just to small the radox handwash i bought :oops: had heaps of the stuff lol!
Dont worry your not alone! 3rd tri sends you a bit scatty after a while :rotfl:

Hi

lol im not like that, but i know alot of people do stuff like this!
Katrina

Smells do seem very important when pregnant, I find myself saying, 'I just wanted to smell it' a lot in the supermarket but there's nothing I have to have as yet. But what a lovely smell craving to have trixipaws hehe I'm sure as well as looking blooming lovely you always smell blooming lovely too :hug:

I LOVE walking past the Body Shop, i want to eat whatever makes the nice smell, problem is its a mix of smells and I haven't been able to work it out to be able to buy one of each of the soaps to make the smell at home, so I just make sure if I'm in town I walk past and have a good sniff :oops:

My cousin had a 'thing' for leather - so bad that my nan bought her a leather purse for her to sniff!!!

I like my passion flower & ylang ylang lenor fabric softener & have found that i'm washing things more often then I would normally lol

Kat@girlracer said:
My cousin had a 'thing' for leather - so bad that my nan bought her a leather purse for her to sniff!!!

I like my passion flower & ylang ylang lenor fabric softener & have found that i'm washing things more often then I would normally lol
Yes! Another smell i love! My Bold Jasmine washing powder! Ive never been so eager to do washing :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back