Cravings...anyone?

Mummy2B2009

Reaction score
Hi Girlies!!

What are you all craving, for me its sour cream and sweet chilli snack a jacks, i can eat 4 packets in a row without moving!!
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

cheese and tomato sarnies with pickle on :lol: washed down with cold Iron Bru :lol:

Chocolate - or anything sweet! I'm not usually fussed about sweet stuff but I thought about eating out of the sugar bowl the other day :oops: :oops:

I'm gonna be huge by the time baby comes :lol:

I'd say nothing really but maybe toast. I don't eat it every day but thats the only thing i fancy. I keep making Stuart decide what we are going to have for meals as i never want anything. :wall:

Grace xx

Fish finger sandwiches!! with tom sauce & salad cream!!! YUM!!! Thankfully DD loves them too!!!

hula hoops and ready salted crisps, i cant get enough of them even though i dont normally eat crisps

oh and red grapes and dime bars

Last night I wanted salty chips and chocolate together - I didnt have it though - too weird :oops: :oops:

i really wanted strawberry laces, the long kids sweets!, got a box and havent hardly touched them!

then yesterday i really wanted jacket pot with creamy coleslaw, salad and onion, got it all the fridge waiting to be eaten and iv completely gone off the idea!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back