• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

crap diet

rosey

Reaction score
has anyone else had a really bad diet? i find it hard to eat normal meals as everything makes me feel sick. i have not eaten any fruit or veg i don't think since being pregnant. i am starting to feel really guilty but its very hard when i feel so sick, anyone else?:wall2:

I'm the same, i managed to eat kiwi fruit yesterday and that was my first piece of fruit in two weeks. I'm the same as you-alot of things make me feel sick, even things I used to love. I feel guilty aswell :(

dont worry about it, as the baby is taking all the nutrients already in ur body so when you do eat u wont get anything all goes straight to baby.

in both pregnancies i consumed at tops maybe 50 calories a day as i was so sick, in the end midwife sent me for an injection and anti-sickness tablets to try and help which it did as i couldnt even keep water down

now my diet is even worse with the constant sugar cravings lol

yep im the same eating rubish crisps n take away and all sorts, although i trow up most things i eat so guess im not gettin any of it anyway lol

I had strawberrys one day and they made me even sicker than before so no more fruit since then,

I've been struggling with food (very very unusual for me) since about 6/7 weeks!!

Last week the midwife advised me to get some Complan/Slim fast meal replacements just to get a good dose of vitamins and minerals into me!!

This morning from nowhere I actually had my first morning sickness..........weird???!!!!

I've been eating soup - pea & ham seems to be my particular favourite at the moment. It seems to have a fiar amount of Vitamin A and a bit of Iron in in. Cerials are a good option too. Have you tried smoothies.... I tried one yesterday and to be honest only managed half of it but I felt better that I'd tried.

When I've been feeling really sick I've just had oat cakes which seem to make me feel a bit better. Strangely I too have been eating sweet things that I wouldn't normally including crisps which I didn't like/eat before.

These hormones do strange things ;)

lol im the opposite, ive not been able to stomach take away foord, maccy d's or much junk. can have a bit of fish and chips etc but mostly it makes me sick, ive gone off crisps a bit as i used to eat loads of them. ive pretty much been living on fruit and 1 meal a day of something relatively healthy, spag bol etc. having fish a lot more recently too as i want it and normally i hate it. still couldnt eat the ones with eyes or nothing lol but fish fingers and battered cod are not normally something id have more than once or twice a year and ive had 2 battered cod and fish finger buttys for tea twice!

Ooooh, fish finger sandwiches - you've got me going!!!
I have been pretty poor, but I take my vitamins and tricked my body the other day by eating a veggie pizza which had the carbs I was craving in the base but loads of veg on the top. It is very hard when you feel so ill, I know what you mean, but I figure this part won't last forever. I'm worried about my sodium levels at the moment - anything salty goes down the hatch!! Crisps, nuts, buttery bread....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davidcorso
Back