Cramps and lower back ache?

Steelgoddess

Reaction score
This evening I am having a symtom not had before, my lower back (just above my bum) and my tummy has cramps a bit, not like painful but that feeling you get before Mr P comes, im a bit worried now :(

Also the discharge has increased a bit whats happening to me!

Lower back and abdominal cramps along with increased discharge are all part of the deal. As long as they are just like af cramps and not strong sharp pains. Any worries though and get in touch with your gp or m/w etc.

The things we go through eh? :D

I also felt exactly as if I was about to get my period (abdominal cramps, my tummy hard as a rock and painful lower back) at the very beginning :)

It's normal Sharne. I had AF type cramps til about 6 or 7 weeks then the disappeared and they have just returned over the past 2 days.

I had a sore lower back yesterday. I used a hot water bottle which really helped. I made sure it wasn't too hot, and I just used it in 10 minute sessions with a gap inbetween to make sure I didn't get too hot.

I think its perfectly normal and a good sign that your body is changing to accomodate your baby.

Remember you can have paracetamol if it gets really bad.

Hope it gets better soon.

Im feeling ok now ladies, Have the worse sickness so getting an early night...

:puke:

I've been experiencing cramps in my tummy and lower back, also an increase in discharge...ewww! :puke:
It's nothing to worry about :D

Feeling alot better this morning, im wondering if its because i maybe ate too much last night or i constantly needed the loo...

Sickness is still there..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back