• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Cows milk?

twinkle84

Reaction score
Hey I know LO can now have full fat cows milk! He only has it for his breki with weetabix or cereal! He has formula for feeds! But when while I'm at work my mum wanted to know of it's ok to give him semi skimmed with his breakfast 3 days a week as they don't get full fat in! He gets 20oz or aptamil a day so I'm not worried about that! X

im not really sure hun. didnt wanna read and run though and thought it would be a mini bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! x

They recommend babies to have full fat milk till they are 2yrs old. I don't think it will hurt if it isn't given all the time, it's just they need the fat from the full cream for the calories as they're bodies are growing so fast. We have semi skimmed but i get 1 pint of full cream just for him. Could your parents to do the same?

Thanks yeah that's what I do! Just wondered if there was anything in the semi that was harmful? But will tell mum so it's better for LO xx

Lizzie has had semi-skimmed before when that's all we've got and it's fine.
When I do my weekly shop I buy a few small cartons of the UHT full fat milk as then it can just sit in the cupboard till I open it, that way I usually have some in! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back