Cow and Gate Premium 1

Jaidy

Reaction score
Some of you probably know ive been trying Zac on the C&G Comfort to help his constipation.

I saw my HV today and she said Zac is probably better of on the C&G Premium 1 (green box) seeing as he doesnt suffer with reflux. The bottles were beginning to be such a pain to make up on the Comfort, so giving the premium a bash instead now, she said I can keep the Comfort to use again if he gets constipated.

Feeling much better about this, as I wasnt 100% about the Comfort.

Any one else find Cow and Gate Premium a good milk to use?

hi hun.. i've just changed keeley over to cow and gate (the green box) and i have found it really good where keeley used to take about half hour to finish a bottle of sma gold she takes about 10 minutes now and is soo much happier in herself :)

nic & keeley said:
hi hun.. i've just changed keeley over to cow and gate (the green box) and i have found it really good where keeley used to take about half hour to finish a bottle of sma gold she takes about 10 minutes now and is soo much happier in herself :)

Thats exactly how Harrison is!!

hannah was on cow and gate premium until she was 12 months

i still use it for Harley never had any probs x

Me too hun and Tia has never ever shown signs of constipation if anything its quite the opposite :lol: xxxx

thats what emmas on, she had some trouble with constipation (apparently common with babies on formula) an dthe doc told us to give her tepid water (sterlised) that didnt work so another suggestionoff our consultant was to give her apple juice so now if she gets constipated we give her about 30mls of baby apple juice eg hipp apple juice (only aplle nothing else as only apple helps) and that usually gets things going. obviously check with HV or Dr but just to warn you my HV was shocked that the consultant had recommended this. Good luck with cow and gate1

My Hv has said that we could give a few spoon fuls of apple or pear juice in water if logan became constipated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back