cow and gate jars 4-6m

charlene09

Reaction score
Erm dont know how to put this but I started my LO on jars 4 days ago as I knew he was ready for something else but he's milk. He has been okay with them but i was just wondering..

when he's savoury has finished warming in the bottle warmer i put it in hes bowl and then put hes dessert in the bottle warmer why I am feeding him..

but today he didn't eat he's savoury so he didn't get he's dessert,( learning him young) anyway it had heat up and everything, I didn't remove the cap off the jar but i was just wondering if i have heated an unopened jar up and not used it do i have to throw it away or can i reheat?

I think you have to throw it away Not 100% sure though x

jar foods can only be heated once as far as im aware

as the other girls have said - it can't be reheated so it will either have to be eaten or go in the bin, sorry!

yeah it cant be reheated I use the Ellas kitchen pouches half at a time then put the other half in the fridge for the next day xx

i would deffo throw it! ive wasted soooo much food! 0(

maybe he wasnt hungry then - try him an hour later hun as h did this a few times when i started weaning him!!

i sometimes dont warm it up or let it cool right down and he doesnt mind - i think you have to use it within 24 hours if you heat it!!

Use within 24 hours if you heat it, but alanna takes hers cold lol

I threw it in the bin anyway, thankyou :D he wont eat hes food cold so had to be done really x

what about halfing a jar and putting th half not used in a little tub in the fridge for next time?? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back