Couple of days post OV and curious...

Lander

Reaction score
Hiya Ladies,

After my really strong OPK on Thursday night, we dtd :)

We're planning to do it again tonight (we're dtd every three days this cycle).

However last night and this morning I've had pin-prick flecks of bright blood in my ewcm....

I've felt lots of twinges and like I have a 'bubble' in my left-hand side....

Also, I've felt drunk and hungover several times this weekend despite only sipping champagne for the toasts at yesterday's wedding, otherwise, no alcohol!

- That happened a few times when I was pregnant in July...

Feeling hungover is often dehydration so you really need to be increasing your fluid intake, even more so if you are hoping to be pregnant :)

The blood and pain could be related to your ovulation if the follicle has bled a little bit. It's a bit early for implantation as the embryo doesn't attach to the uterus until after 5 days until you got your OV date wrong :oooo:

I think bd'in every three days is a great idea so i really hope it works out for you xx

So, don't think this heat has been helping with the drunk/hungover feeling then (it's been over 27 degrees for three days straight here in London!).

I think I had quite a full on ov tbh, like making me wonder if there was another cyst going on.... ov was quite uncomfortable and obvious..... Don't get me started on my Mum's twin theory..... :shock:

My ovulation with pea was painful ;) I went to the docs the day after to complain that a new cyst simply must be forming :lol: ........ Little did I know :oooo:

My ovulation with pea was painful ;) I went to the docs the day after to complain that a new cyst simply must be forming :lol: ........ Little did I know :oooo:

Pains normally mean a cyst bursting for me.... Or, getting pg........ I spent over a week last time moaning to my mate 'if I'm not pregnant I want to know what the hell is going on!!'

;)

Well I was never really up to speed with my ovulation because of the Pcos but it was def sore! Very strong opk's too but I put it down to cysts! Crypton factor bodies lol
X

Yup, had the strongest opk I've ever had on Thursday night ;)

I have everything crossed for you hun, sounds promising to me xxx

fingers crossed for u lander hope u caught the egg :) xx

5DPO......

Arms still itching
Nasty headache last night (had to go to bed at 9pm!!) and again this morning
Feel sniffly
Heartburn/reflux this afternoon
Feeling sick at the thought of sausages & ham....
CM, slightly creamy
Faint twinges and 'popping' in uterus (not wind!!)

Ive herd itching skin is sometimes a symptom....all sounding promising, just stay away from the sausages :) xx

FX that's a poppyseed sending you to bed at 9.00 pm and giving you butterflies. xx

Took a while to fall asleep last night as had that tugging behind my belly button, even after shifting position! That was when I realised that for the last three nights I've had to pee at 3-4am and then had really vivid dreams!!

Got my FX for you Lander, it certainly sounds very good so far! :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

x x

Yes I am very excited for you and well be keeping a close eye. FX and lots of baby dust xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back