Council tax banding

Lacey's Mummy

Reaction score
Is anyone on band D? If you are how much roughly is your council tax monthly payments?
We've had a letter about our new house but it doesn't say how much it's gonna be!

In my area council tax band D is roughly £1400 or there abouts. It differs depending on where you are but all of the areas by me are about that amount. Mines a band B and is £1200.

So much money :(

Silly me! That's yearly! Jut worked it out as you pay only 10 month's so it roughly £140 a month!
Thanks Hun x x

I'm band c and it's about 1400 year here x

Hi, we are band C and think we pay about £136 a month and that on 10 months!!

I've put bk enough money for £150 a month so hopefully I'll have enough x x

We've already moved but because it's a new house it's not been banded so we've saved what we think it's gonna be.
Thanks for the link, I'll have a look now x x

lol - similar here, apparently thats why our town has 'nice' flowers and stuff!!

I'm Band D and I'm paying £1560 a year works out at £156 a month!!! Rip off! It stayed the same as last year thank god it didn't go up anymore!

It should say on your councils website. I'm band c and mine is £130 a month x

Last edited:
Dont forget most of the time they do monthly payments over 10 months and not 12 - that what mine do anyways :(
It is nice to have a couple of months off though...

Dont forget most of the time they do monthly payments over 10 months and not 12 - that what mine do anyways :(
It is nice to have a couple of months off though...

Ours is the same as yours Laura
xxx

We pay our's off normally over 10 months. We were paying £117 on our old house but that was only a 2 bed house!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back