could i get away with this one?

Cixes

Reaction score
We have known from about 20 weeks that this baby will be called Noah and i wasn't planning on having a middle name but now i like:

Noah Alexander

The problem is that our surname is Covell so his initials would be NAC

do you think thats ok? I am not sure :think:

haha i have just sat here thinking about how i could resolve the initials and i have it!!!!

I am going to call my son

Noah Alexander Jozef Covell

NAJC

Now thats better!! and i get to add my brothers name (Jozef) in there!! :dance: :dance:

What do you think?

My daughters initials are NAJC too! But whats wrong with NAC?

oooh i dunno whats wrong with NAC really but up here where i live people say "ooh did that nack?" when someone gets hurt! maybe thats what i am thinking!

I like both and i supose with the longer one having my brothers name in it, it would be nice.

my hubby and eldest son like it but we are not going to announce his full name to anyone else until his birth.

Both lovely - we've chosen Alexander as a middle name too (if we have a boy!). Don't see an issue with NAC anyway hun - but nice to get your brother's name in too!

I adore Noah Alexander! I also love Xavier too which is similar to Alexander, kind of :)

Nobody ever spells out initials anyway, if they do notice it would only be for a split second and then forgotten about. NAC are just letters, its not like it spells BUM or something x

Love the name

My initials are BAW and OHs are CAB :lol: No one notices until you tell them ;) Mine will soon be BAWB :lol:

Either options are great, and i LOVE Noah for a boy, that would have been one of my short listed had we been having a boy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back