Could I be....

Mummy2B2009

Reaction score
More than 6 weekd pregnant.

had a very short and medium flow period 5h,6th and 7th of july, but this week i have been very bloated look around 4 months pregnant and people keep asking me when im due, when i say april, they are liek wow ur showing alot already, im thinking i might be 12 weeks and the slight bleed was old blood being expelled?

ANnyone got any insight into this???

All I can say is that very early in my pregnancy I looked huge, but it wasnt baby - it was purely water and bloat!

After a few weeks it went away.........I have just started to show properly now at 17 weeks (and thats quite early), so even if you were 12 weeks I doubt you would show enough as yet for people to start asking when you are due!

The only way to tell for sure is at your 12 week scan......when they will date how old the baby is!

I bloated really early too but as Elliebelle says, it's mainly water retention - in fact I still have really bad water retention and look a lot further on then I am. I know for a fact I'm no further on though!

You never know though you may have a shock at your 12 weeks scan and be alot further on :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back