• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Could I be?*UPDATED BFN WHEW!*

mrs_tommo22

Reaction score
I ovulated this month 3 days earlier then normal and had sex a few day prior and i was expecting AF to arrive saturday, then sunday, then today no AF, I thought it would be this morning as I had terrible back ache yesterday and headaches thids morning.

But then these all point to pregnancy signs too dont they?

Ive tested as well the last couple of days wih ebay cheapies and BFN - shall I wait and see if AF shows or just test in a couple of days?

its still early to get a bfp, test in a few days hun :pray: for a bfp

Give it a few more days to see if it isnt just AF playing around as she does :roll: And then test again hopefuly it will be a BFP for you il be :pray: ing for you :hug:

One of the signs I had when I first conceived was of being really light headed, plus a dull headache. I hadn't done a test at this point.

I have my fingers crossed for you :pray:

sounds like you could be hunny - i didnt know when my period was due and so cant say when i started getting symptoms but i was getting very bad headaches and sometimes backache before/after i got my BFP!

:D

I had! I was going to get myself and stephen sorted first bfore I had any more kids.

Im not upset by the revalation I could be expecting again, I just had some plans for myself like getting a job, learning to drive that sort of thing.

I wasnt going to start trying until I was in my 30s !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briguebbon
Back