Cotton anniversary

Donna88

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

It's our second wedding anniversary while we are away on a cruise, I would like to get him something special but also quite small that I can pack away.

I have already (quite crudely but I don't have time to make another effort at it) made him a wallet, so I think that will pass as the cotton... but as it is a bit rubbish I'd like to get him something else as well.

What would you suggest for a man for a cotton anniversary present?

Last year for paper I got him a scratch map and he loves it, even though we haven't scratched many off yet... it's something we plan on doing in the future.

Hi its my cotton anniversary in a few weeks to. If got him a cushion with the lyrics of our first dance on it. I'm also going to get him a bottle of whisky.

I was thinking of getting a cushion with a line from our first dance and a photo from the day... so great minds :)

He would love some whiskey... but I don't think I could get it on the cruise. He may have to just deal with whatever I get him. The fact that we're on the cruise is a big deal as we've spend way more than we should on it. Maybe have a treat day when we're at sea where we go to the spa when sons at the kids club and have a nice meal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back