COT??

NICCI

Reaction score
hey ladies!
im having the same problem as jo&aimee, jack wont settle in his moses basket!! i dont think he likes it!! he sleeps really well in his play pen which is a lot more spacious! how old was youe lo before you put them in the cot?? xxxx

6 weeks and he loves it in there. Only goes in there for sleeping at nighttime and is happy as anything.

He didn't mind the moses basket but was always big for it and by 6 weeks really was running out of room. Plus the mattresses in those things are not very comfy. He went on to a new mattress in the cot and sleeps like a log :)

Was going to be 12 weeks, but we were in hospital, so it was about 14weeks when he was in his own room in his cotbed. He's been fine. We do have a sencor mat under him though, thats the only way im happy really.

Some ppl have them in their own room very early on, its up to the individual. DO what you feel is best for your baby! :)

Louis hasn't moved to the cotbed in his bedroom yet (won't be long though...). He is still sleeping in his Moses basket next to our bed and is sleeping so well in it that I'm a bit concerned about moving him :?

Calleigh hated her moses basket. She kept hitting her arms off the sides as she wanted to stretch out so we bought a travel cot as her cotbed wouldnt fit in our room.
She has slept in this since about 2-3 weeks :)

thomas is going in his cot for the first time tonight, he has been in his crib :)
xx

Ryan slept in my bed until the night before he was 4 months and got used to his cot straight away and he loves it!

My next baby will go into a cot from the start. I think I will bypass the moses basket, crib etc. It was pointless for us. You could alwas try the cot now. Ours is in our room though and will stay there for a while longer yet. I'd not put him in his own room hun x

think we will try the cot 2nite!!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back