Cot to Bed

jennilisanne

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

We're going on holiday in July and Sophia will be having a 'bed' (matress on the floor!) and that got me thinking, maybe she should be in a bed soon anyway. The opinion seems to be, 'when they've climbed out and nearly broken their necks...'! :wall2:

Sophia is only 15 months, but incredibly able and mobile, been hoping off the sofa for a month or so, so that's not what I'm worried about at all.

The question is how to go about it, any advice?!

Thanks!

We brought a toddler bed for our middle one and he was fine went straight into it !!! My eldest was but harder but we moved him rooms at the same time had to move the cot into the room with the bed and have him the choice of where to sleep sneakily popped him in the bed when he fell asleep in the car near nap time xxx

Just moved Joshua from cot to a bed at 27 months! He never climbed out of his cot (to my surprise) we moved him because he is so big we didnt want him to break it because we need it for the next :) moved the eldest at 30 months only because he was potty training!

The 23 month old I look after is still in a cot?

Ethan was just over 2 and kian was about 19 mths because he used to rock against the cot sides !!! Think u know when is the right time for your lo as long as u have a stair gate up there is no problem xx

Tegan is 18 months and has been in her bed for so month as she climbed out once but kept attempting too and hurt herself.

The first couple of weeks were great then the next week I spent hours putting her back into bed this lasted 10 days now she's going to bed nicely again and staying there. She actuaaly seems allot happier xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back