Cot mobiles....

lozzi

Reaction score
what mobiles do all you ladies have?

Im after a mobile that has batteries NOT a wind up one..

i have a wind up one upstairs and its poo lol

is it too late to be buying a new one or will she still like it for a while?

what have you got and do u recommend it?

anyone got this one?

B000JFBLHW.02-A2LBKNDJ2KZUGQ._SX315_SY375_SCLZZZZZZZ_V45986200_.jpg

thats the one we want to get!!! apperently its really good

i don;t have a mobile!

i don't even have a rampant rabbit :rotfl:

budge said:
i don;t have a mobile!

there wudnt be any more baby budges if u did have one..... ;)

budge said:
i don;t have a mobile!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Yeah and they cost bout the same ha talk bout Priorities :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

on a more serious note i hear the winnie light and sound show is good???

I have the Nostalgia one by Mamas & Papas. It matches the theme to the nursery but I have to say I think you need a blooming big nursery to handle the same constant pattern/theme on everything else it's way too much.

I've got the miracle and milestones one in the piccie and it is bloody brilliant - Jacob adored it from birth and would talk and sing to the birdies as he got older - i literally used to be able to run in his room at 6am whack it on and get another 15mins shut eye - it's a miracle worker.

He still uses it and loves it more (without the mobile bit it changes into a side cot toy with nightlight) - we always say DJ Jakey's in the house cos now he can press the music and light himself - it's the funniest thing to wake up to.

Defo recommend it and it's a bargain compared to others at £30 :D

Got ours from Mothercare but most shops have them - Fisher Price Miracles and Milestones i think :D

lozzijane said:
anyone got this one?

We got that one!!! Ruby LOVES and I mean LOVES it!!! After her 7am feed every morning, she lies in her cot, chattering away to it, it had a silent setting where the toys move but no music so its great if we try and sneak another 30 min snooze while she talks to her mobile!!!! She squeals when it stops and we have to start it again quick to quieten her down!

It takes 4 x C batteries which are pricey, and we go through them like no ones business, but just discovered Home & Bargain do cheap batteries

We even took it on hoiday to scotland last week, it kept her quiet for an hour or two in the mornings, and gives me valuable time to have a shower :cheer:

Heres Ruby "talking" to her favourite toy in the whole wide world :lol:

ruby154.jpg

lozzijane said:
Claire&Jack said:
lozzijane said:
anyone got this one?

wheres that from? coz jack has a wind up one.. but then cries when it stops :roll:

ellas same, thats in argos change out of 30 too.. :dance:

did you get it in the end? i wondered if it was better. coz jack was being a right pain last night he wudnt sleep so his mobile kepted him entertained until it stopped, then he cried. then id wind it up again and he be okay but then it wud stop again and repeat lol. it only last about 2 minutes as well :(

anyone have a mobile with a "grab" type fixing on it? we have a travel cot with bassinette (sp) and it comes with a arch thing on it with 3 toys dangling but its boring and he loves the musical toy he has in the cot but i am struggling to get a mobile with a grab fitting on, they are all ones that goes through bars that you tighten, this is the cot we have....
http://www.toysrus.co.uk/ProductImages. ... dId=723797

Anyone have the fisher price aquarium cot mobile? We got it for our LO and was wondering how others have found it?

mobilebe9.jpg

Lozzi i was gong through the argos cataloguew the other day anf they do them in there for 25 quid, but it has a remote, lightshow toys on it the lot, so with it theres no getting out of bed - nd the music lasts for upto half an hour a time.

I would have got one if i hadnt of got my mini lightshow for madam - which she loves and it settles her too sleep

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back