Cot mobile

Discussion in 'Baby & Toddler' started by Lou, Feb 5, 2006.

1. Lou

Lou Well-Known Member

Hey

I'm getting pee'd off keep having to wind up Isaac's cot mobile every 5 minutes when I put him to bed. Anyone know where I can buy one that takes batteries so I can leave it on till he falls asleep or till I am finished in the bath (I'm fed up keep running across my hallway naked and cold)! lol

Cheers

Lou :)

(i have had a quick look on ebay but they are all wind up ones)

2. tommy

tommy Well-Known Member

i have winnie the pooh light show it puts picture on to roof hannah loves it i got mine fron asda £19.99

3. Urchin

Urchin Well-Known Member

I've got a battery one...fisher price aquarium one which you stick to the side of the cot and the fish go round to the music.

I REALLY want one with cars on it.. if anyone sees one PLEASE let me know, the whole nursery is red cars, trucks etc and I can't find a matching mocile anywhere :?

4. LouisecH

LouisecH Well-Known Member

hi

I got the Miriam Stoppard Magic Mobile from Tomy.

I'm not sure if it's still in production becuase I got it from ebay but it's lovely - Zara loves it.

http://www.4uktoys.co.uk/toy/B00020IPLE

5. Hypnorm

Hypnorm Well-Known Member

to be honest i got a cd player and put it in ewans room and bought a lullably cd - and its more soothing than some of those wind up things!!
    and lasts around 40mins!! or i will pu the radio on.

6. Lucy

Lucy Well-Known Member

Hi Lou

I haven't had my baby yet so not sure if he/she will like it but we bought this mobile:

http://www.twoleftfeet.co.uk/Two_Left_Feet_Tiny_Love_Symphony_Mobile_354.html
    However I think the maximum time it plays for is 15 mins.

Urchin - I'm sure I've seen a cot mobile with 3 soft toys (red, blue, and green cars) but I can't remember where.... if I'm in town next week I'll go over my route I took last week which is when i thought I saw this !

Lucy
    39 + 5

7. beanie

beanie Well-Known Member

We got this as a gift, unfortunelty Seren gets too fascinated with it and it wakes her up :D

8. Guest

9. Lou

Lou Well-Known Member

Thanks girls :)

I do have a lullaby cd but no portable cd player!. I also have a light show music thingy my sister bought for the side of his cot but because he has a cot bed its too big to use yet till we lower the mattress.

will look for the asda pooh light one I think.

cheers

Lou :)