• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Cot bedding

DanniandBump

Reaction score
Hi Mums!

Hope you don't mind me popping in!

I was just wondering what cot bedding you used and how many of each item you had.

Eg. Bumpers, flat sheets, fitted sheets, blankets etc.

I've got 1 cot bumper but only have it for decoration, i've got 2 cellular blanket's but don't use them, 3 fluffy primark blanket's, their gorgeous and Charley uses them as his comfort blanket, 2 pram blanket's, 2 sleeping bags, 2 flat sheets and 2 cotbed duvets.
In the first 2 weeks i used the pram blankets and cellular blankets in his moses basket, then put him in his cot at 2 weeks old and started using a sleeping bag then after a month started using a cotbed duvet and one of his fluffy blankets on top.

I have 4 flat sheets that fit the crib and 2 moses basket fitted sheets. Lizzie has a muslin under her head which mean I don't need to change the sheets if she's just a little bit sick. She's swaddled when she's in the crib so technically doesn't touch the sheets at all. I have 2-3 blankets that are suitable for swaddling.
I can't wait till she's secure enough to use the baby sleeping bags as they are so easy, but she doesn't seem to like them very much at the moment, prefers being all wrapped up :)

ive got 3 moses basket sheets, and 4 sleeping bags, as ive not put her in her cot yet im not 100% sure what il need for that, but its just got a sheet & then a fleecy blanket on now & the bumper for decoration,

im guessing il just leave it like that and stick her and her sleeping bag onto of it!

x

i have 2 different bedding sets (one neutral and one for a boy) and for each i have a bumper a cot tidy, flat sheet and quilt cover. I also have a spare neutral sheets should H be sick!! Plus i have 4 fitted sheets which are plain.

Asda do a great neutral bedding basics for £12 - you get 2 flat sheets, 2 fitted sheets and 2 pillowcases i think!!

i also have 2 baby sleeping bags but they were bought as presents and i've used them when it was really cold but might start using them for when H has a nap during the day!!!

I have loads of blankets for him i just rotate them - plus i have friends and family who have handmade blankets for h but i try not to use them for everyday!!

I've got 1 cot bumper and cot quilt.
4 fitted sheets and 2 flat sheets for the moses basket. 2 fitted and 2 flat for the cot lots of blankets (too many, lots were bought for me) and 4 sleeping bags! Tegan goes in a sleeping bag lately she's had a new one on every night as her Reflux has got really bad! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back