• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Cot bedding

poochielove

Reaction score
Just preparing the cot for Teddy to sleep in for the first time tonight. At the moment it has a cot bumper, a bottom sheet and a quilt in it. Do i just put him on top of these to sleep or should i remove the quilt from underneath and have him just lay directly on the sheet? He is going to be in a sleeping bag by they way. Also should i remove the cot bumper? I know he cant get to it but i hard it reduces airflow or something? I want to make sure its safe, what do you do?

Hi hun,

If he is wearing a gro bag then you just lay him on the flat sheet (no duvert!) otherwise there may be a risk that your son will overheat by having to many layers on him. The cot bumper is still safe, its when your LO starts sitting up & rolling around e.t.c it can become dangerous.

You might find soon that he starts to poke his arms/legs through the sides of the cot. I used to and still do try and prevent this by putting teddies along the edges of the cot. Only the ones that are suitable from birth though.

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back