Coping without this forum?

little*red

Reaction score
Hey ladies :wave:
Hope all is well with everyone. Im feeling a bit miffed at the moment as my hubby has just informed me that as of Thursday night (22nd) we wont have anymore internet until the 4th April! :shock: thats the earliest we can get connected again as we are moving on this friday.How will i cope without the forum? Also im gutted because im going to miss the annoucements of all the little march munchkins and early april chicks :( .

Im not due until this sunday hopefully little bubs hangs in there til then and if im lucky for a wee while after to give me a rest after all this decorating malarky, (am i mad for actually wanting to go overdue :lol: ?), but even if i go overdue i would only have until the 5th april before was induced. i'll be chomping at the bit to show off my little one by then (and let you know if my little surprise has a noodle or a doodle!).

So I hope everyone has a wonderful final few weeks if you pop before i get back. Sending lots of lovely happy short labour dust to all and i cant wait to see your little ones in the new arrivals sections :cheer: .

Lots of love :hug:
Raynorxxx

Oooohhhh little*red.........I don't know how you will cope........I think you need to find an internet cafe and make your DH take you every other day at least for a fix :shakehead: I can barely cope without logging on for half a day :oops:

Do you have a text buddy/ want one.....I'm happy to text you new arrivals updates if you like/ you can text me to let me know if anything starts happening (unless you wanna announce yourslef when your back online)? PM me if you wanna swap numbers :hug: My EDD is 4th April & I'm pretty sure I'll be going overdue (DH late for everything so if she's anything like her father :roll: )........

Hope the move is going well :hug:

good luck with the move and the arrival of the LO.

not sure how to cope without.I'd be lost without my fat friends :D

Hi

Oh no how aweful i go cxrazy when im away from the comp for long periods! Hopefully your LO will hang in there for a bit longer for you
Katrinaxx

Good luck hon, both with the move and with the birth. Can't wait to see your little one :D.

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back