this forum

jo said:
I am going nowhere, I am a memeber of other forums but none of them get my attention like this one does

Infact i don't think i have evn posted on some of them :rotfl:

DITTO

I absolutly love this forum :cheer:
lots of fantastic Ladies on here oh..... and Budge :rotfl: only kidding :D , When ever I feel grumpy or feel unwell I am on and read a post were Budge has contributed and end up laughing! you have some great qualities, as do all of you ladies :hug: the only reason I will go on another forum now and then is because of a Hombirth section, not many are having Homebirths here so having to find others for advise :(
But greatly appreciate all the other help and advise i get especialy when im just moaning !!!

Thank you Pregnancy Forum !! :hug:

This forum has provided a well needed support group for me and a great place to find answers to all the hundreds of questions I have during my pregnancy.

Although I'm not on the site as often as I'd like to be, I really do appreciate having you all here to turn to in my moments of happiness and fear :hug:

I have not and will not be visiting any other forum

Xxx

Our lap top crashed and I have been in an awful mood for two days coz I couldnt get one here, I dont know what I would do without my cyber mummy girlies!!
I found this forum when my sis first found out she was PG as she was worried about something, and two weeks later I got my BFP and have been here ever since.
Tried one forum once when I was TTCing and felt really left out as there was loads of preggie women

Everyone here is brillant, and Budgie you make me howl with laughter, even OH loves your threads, I have to read them out loud to him!!

I feel like I have made loads of lovely friends, even tho we have never met and its an honour to be part of all your pregnancies.

Three cheers for Laura and her forum!!Hip hip..........................xxxxxxxxx :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I'm standing firm - not going anywhere!
Blimey - I'd be a quivering wreck without this place!

You girls keep me going I don't know where I'd be without you. You're my stability when I feel rubbish! I have met some really really good friends on here and I've grown close to so many of you.

I'll never leave you girls while you'll all still have me :D

Totally with everything everyone of you has said on here...top place to be...i just wish i'd found it earlier in my pregnancy..I've made some really lovely friends...and then there's budge.. :lol: .your posts are awesome and always guaranteed to put a smile on my face...love you all... :cheer: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Me too im not going anywhere, when i first found out i was preg i didnt know what to do and having all you lovely ladies to turn to for advice when i was worried or feeling low has given me the confidence to realise i can and will do it alone. I LOVE YOU ALL and hope to meet some of you some day or evena quick chat on the phone would be good sometime :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I think its sad that people are leaving. Its down right nasty and sneaky to poach members from this forum too. I own my own msg board but i wouldnt dream of advertising it here! Its just bad manners.

I am a member of both forums, coz im member there, doesnt mean im leaving here, i dont see why people cant enjoy all forums, instead of geting all this crap.

im on no ones side, its just i have friends on both, i dont see what the big deal is

xx

i couldn't be bothered joining two forums about the same thing. Id have to duplicate posts etc. Can u imagine having the read and reply to the same posts :rotfl:

I love this forum! I know if i've got a wee worry about even the stupidest of things, i know i'll get some advice from all you lovely ladies!

Also you can have a good laugh on here, and it's not all too serious or bitchy like other fourms.

I for one am staying put, like it or not! :twisted:

I love this forum and won't be moving!

I was joined to another one a few months back and it was just so hard to keep up with. This is nicely laid out and very easy to catch up with posts. Very user friendly and a great bunch of peeps too :D

I love this forum too. My housework suffers as a result of it. Im always telling everyone about this site.

I know what you mean, i'm always saying to OH, oh did i tell you so and so had their baby and he's like who? Ooops talking about the forum! :lol:

My DH is a pregnancy forum widow :rotfl: :rotfl:

This is a class forum. I've gained so much, friends, advice and much needed information cuz I have yet to see a "parenting for Dummies" book out there!!

Bev x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back