Convincing on the pill

Stephyjae1994

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

Wanted to hear people’s experiences with falling pregnant on the pill.

A bit of background on us: my boyfriend and I are not actively trying for a baby but a pregnancy would be more than welcome at this time in our lives.

I am on the pill (Mercilon) and due to a hectic out of routine month I missed one pill in week 2 and another pill in week 3. My partner and I have sex almost every day (unprotected).

I just wondered really what others experiences were with falling pregnant after missed pills?
When would a good time to take a test? I finished the month’s pill packet Friday (2 days ago) no period yet.

Experiences welcome as I’m very curious as to how much missed pills has an affect.

Thanks ladies!

Hi, I personally dont have any experience about the missed pill but I do have a friend who fell pregnant twice due to missed pills and a SIL who fell pregnant due to taking antibiotics at the same time. Is it unusual for you that your period hasnt come yet? When do you usually get your period when you finish a packet?
xx

Hey!

I’m in a similar position however I missed 4 active pills in a row, started a new pack and started bleeding on week 2 and haven’t stopped!
Trying to find online if I should still test for pregnancy even though I am bleeding but so far coming up with zilch!!

If I wasn’t bleeding I would definitely test! Just to be sure.

I think I’ll test some point soon just to be sure even though I am bleeding!

Let us know how you get on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back