Contractions

crystabell

Reaction score
I was just wondering how high you would feel actual contractions. I think I have had a couple of Braxton Hicks before as my tummy feels like it tightened and it feels uncomfortable. Its always in the middle of my bump in line with my navel that I feel them. Do real contractions feel a lot lower or do you feel them in the same place more or less that you can feel Braxton Hicks? I am just intrigued, I know people say when you get real contractions you will know about it lol just wondered where abouts they would be felt. Any advice would be great :D :D

Crystal xx

low down like strong period pains & low back ache

i never had any pains in my stomach they were all in my cervix!!!! it was bloody painful though!!!!!!

Mine felt low and also radiated into my back. They felt like very intense BH combined with period-type pain.

i felt them low down in my bump below my belly button. its similar to period pain but stronger

i never had bh but my contractions went right along my pubic line !

when was in early labour was all in my bump & back
when was in full labour was really really painful down bottom of my bump & my back, but top/middle of my bump was rock hard

Thank you for all of the replies. I thought the real contractions may have been lower down. I have had a lot of strong and painful BH recently and back pain to go with them but they are never regular. Not too long to go now though!!! I am so excited! :D :D :D

Crystal xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back