contractions?

cassi

Reaction score
Hi again! sorry to bore you all with my question on every little twinge but i said i have been having these period like pains irregular...well tonight i have noticed these period like pains coupled with a pressure down below and tightening but not like bh's at first i just ignored them but then i realised they were coming every 20 mins or so i think (im going to start writing it down now)

for the past 2 hours or so.

they are not unbearable at all, for example im having one now and i can type through it without even squinting about it.

Are these early light contractions or will my first contractions be really painful and these are just practise pains?

sorry again for boring you
cas xxxx

ps:will also put this in ask a mom section :)

i'm not sure Cassi but at the end my braxton hicks got quite painful and were quite alike to real contractions (i didnt know this till i got the real ones though) once i got them every 7 mins for about 2 hours and they say if you have more than a certain amount u shoud tell your midwife but they said it was fine as long as they didnt get closer together..they eventually stopped but i got it again the next night and the next..they always stopped by morning!

oooooooo how are things this morning Cassi?

Hope you are ok cassi,i have been having this for the last 4 days on and off,just hope it means baby is getting ready :D xx

who is cassi texting regarding the birth? i hope shes ok.

Perhaps she is in LABOUR right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Still here just decided it was time to sit watch human traffic again and then off to bed sorry if i kept you all in suspence ..

woke up this morning with the same things again so decided to have some cuddles...well alan decided i guess i gave in and let him for once :rotfl: still getting pressure and pains so i hope it means something is starting :pray:

glad you're ok cassi. im in the middle of a hormanal break down.

hope your bubba comes soon.

budge said:
glad you're ok cassi. im in the middle of a hormanal break down.

hope your bubba comes soon.

aww hun :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back