Contented Little Baby

minxie

Reaction score
A friend of mine has really recommeded the Gina Ford book 'contented little baby' to me. Ive ordered it and waiting for it to arrive (thats if the postal strikes stop! lol)

I guess this post is two-fold...

1) recommending it on the basis that my friend (who had the most well behaved happy 6 month old) says its excellent

2) asking if it is really that good (lol) to others who have already read it!

:dance:

I got it and followed it and have a very happy contented little baby...didnt follow it to the letter tho, just followed the sleeping routines and it worked for us. She slept through from 7 weeks old :cheer:

Word of warning tho, there has been a lot of controversy over Gina Ford on other forums in the past so I think its best not to get into a discussion about her on here as it will get locked....

Good luck tho. PM me if you have any questions :hug: :hug:

I bought it, found it far too regimented. I havnt followed it at all but have a very contented baby anyway

minxie said:
A friend of mine has really recommeded the Gina Ford book 'contented little baby' to me. Ive ordered it and waiting for it to arrive (thats if the postal strikes stop! lol)

I guess this post is two-fold...

1) recommending it on the basis that my friend (who had the most well behaved happy 6 month old) says its excellent
2) asking if it is really that good (lol) to others who have already read it!

:dance:
This intrigues me, I'm not sure that six month old babies are good or bad, are they??

I used the feed times for Sam because he was on a bottle at four weeks, and I was struggling with demand feeding him.

It worked a treat, but I have to say I didn't follow it to the letter, I literally just introduced the feeding schedule.

I wouldn't have even considered it if I was breast feeding though. Breast feeding works best on demand (IMHO)

Also, it's only good if you plan on staying at home permanently and you don't have other children to consider! :wink:

:lol:

I brought it, got halfway through it and knew it wasn't for me.
I've still got a happy contented little baby though :lol:

I bought it, tried to read it but knew immediately we wouldn't be able to follow the routine. Our baby has always slept well though, he slept through from 10 weeks without a regimented routine. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back