• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

contact lens'

Rheych

Reaction score
anyone else find that their eyes seem to reject the lens'?! When i was about 12-16 weeks I couldn't wear them because they kept going dead dry and it's started again :wall2: I want to be all falselashed up after baby has arrived and they don't work with my specs :lol: *superficial Mummy alert* I bet I won't give a flying fudge when it comes will I?!

My eyes haven't changed at all with my lenses (thank goodness, I would be stuck without them!).

I took my make-up in and touched it up before family arrived because I knew there would be a million pictures! And im glad I did cos everyone says how well I looked lol. Lets face it, what else is there to do in hospital when baby is sleeping!

I have packed a make-up bag in my hospital bag aswell as a selecting of new diamonte hair slides :lol: I want to try and time it right so my tan has been freshly done too.....Just because I'll be a Mum doesn't mean I have to let meself go hey?

I spoke to my Optician about this last time I saw her, she said that yes, sometimes wearing lenses can become a problem in pregnancy. Not that you have to stop wearing them but you might want to stop as they have become uncomfortable.

Lxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back