consultants

karla25karla

Reaction score
well im off to consultants to see if and when ill be induced, please keep ur fingers crossed 4 me am so uncomfortable i want 2 b induced asap but u know what theyre like so not holding out much hope

fx honey x x xhope it all goes your way x x x

went ok am having a stretch an sweep on monday an then if that doesnt work am being induced on wednesday which is babies due date and my birthday xx

Not long to go then hun !! Glad they have a plan for u xxx

yep although he did say if they havent got enough beds then I will be the one who has 2 re-arrange as its not a medical problem really.but i guess thats fair enough just fingers crossed that they have the space have 2 ring at half 7 on wednesday

How come they aren't leaving you to go overdue? Is it just at your request? Sorry if you've written it somewhere else and u haven't seen it x

no its because im measuring 45 weeks so hes gonna b big lol

they didnt say but im guessing pretty big thats y im so keen 2 b induced cos my last 1 was 8lb 9 ann they thought he was gna b small and i struggled with his birth and obviously this 1 is gna b a lot bigger.
I would rather have been induced early but they say thats not something they do so this was the earliest they would do it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back