Consultants Appointment Today.

JustJen

Reaction score
Had my consultants appointment today and they have booked me in for an induction next Wednesday (4th). They did want to do a membrane sweep today to see if they could encourage natural labour but I declined purely on the fact that I have huge piles (tmi) :oops: and there was no way I wanted to be bearing down when a vine yard hanging out my bottom :shock:.

I didnt expect them to want to induce before the little one is due but from my past history i guess they feel shes a good weight and its not too much earlier. Just hope i labour quickly and dont end up hooked to drips - fingers crossed.

Not actually looking foward to being induced so think my weekend will be filled with hikeing, mountain climbing and energetic gymnastics with hubby in the bedroom :evil:

Awww jen, hope you can encourage LO to make an appearance before induction, guess your DH will get a fun weekend :cheer: (anything they can do to help eh? :roll: ).

Lots of luck, wishing you (& all of us due atm :pray: ) as quick a labour as maybebaby just had :cheer: :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back