• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

constipation

serenitylove

Reaction score
grrrrrr im suffering with this again no matter how much fruit n fibre etc im eating but im getting scared to push that hard when i do go sorry tmi is anyone else suffering from this it was my first symptom weeks ago got better than came back

Dont push! You'll risk getting piles and you dont want them and especially not so early on!

Drink LOOOOOADS of water. Fresh orange too. If you get where you havent been for days, see your GP for some lactulose - it's a very gentle laxative and safe in pregnancy.

Yep self and same here hun. I had it bad from 4-5and half weeks but ive been fine for a week or so because i take fybogel daily..well yesterday i forgot to take it and was up at 2am this morning in AGONY!!! Managed to go but oh god it was painful...So im gunna stick to my fybogel everyday from now on i cant do with that again the pain was mad... :eh: xx

All Bran works for me even when I have stubborn constipation! :)

i am always constipated sometimes i cant go for a whole week it really annoys me, had extremely bad piles for months after i gave birth to my son so i am really dreading it this time cause i know its gonna happen again x

Iv'e been getting this too, two days ago , I brought some prune juice but then read it had no fibre in it, so it must just help by being a fruit juice I guess, any one know if this works?

I don't know if I fancy all bran RosiesMum! I'm gonna try weatabix first , and I am probably not drink ing enougth

Lets hope we all unbung soon!!

I love All Bran with honey on it - I think its quite nice :)

RM - Oh I hope you have milk on that too, not just honey!
Can't believe you like it - it's like mouse droppings

RM - Oh I hope you have milk on that too, not just honey!
Can't believe you like it - it's like mouse droppings[/QUOTE

:lol: @mouse droppings hahahaha! Yes I do have milk and I really do like it! It seems to fill me up for ages too :)

I have the same problem, and have bought weetabix but fear that the all bran will have to come out if weetabix fails.

well i drank 2litres of fruit juice yesterday and attempted some malt loaf and seems to have got things moving a bit so much more comfortable:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwqdaa
Back