Constipated!!!!!!

Alfiesmummy

Reaction score
Alfie the last week has been constipated quite badly, I wasnt sure if it had anything to do with the fact that for the last week we have been at my mums and she said the water up here is quite hard, normally if he gets a bit constipated his drink helps and as it snt seeming to work i think it could be the different water types. Yesterday i rubbed some stuff clockwise into his belly and cycled his legs then we went out in the car and it got his bowels moving when we got back he filled two nappies now he hasnt pooed since, i dont think it has anything to do with solids as hes been like it all week and i only started them yesterday. im not sure what to do im hoping it is the water can anybody tell me that theyve had similar and if hell be ok, im worried about him i hate it when he cant go!

madi sometimes gets constipated so i give her a pinch of brown sugar with cooled boiled water (about 2oz) the doc told me to and it works!

if your very corried give your hv a ring :hug:

Hi

When Kiara didnt go for two weeks, the only thing that worked was suppositories, but it slowly kept getting better
Katrina

Cranberries are meant to be good. Maybe you can put some juice in his water?

oh hes fine today thanks everyone, he had some water (un der protest) and he did two poo's a bit watery (sorry tmi) but still better than no poos and at least its softening it up a bit. :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back