• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Constantly feeding, can anyone help?

babyjay1

Reaction score
Hi guys just wondering if anyone can help. Had my son last Thursday and i am constantly feeding. He is especially a nightmare in the night. He feeds for about an hour max then about 15mins later he wants more! On a couple of occasions he has even thrown it all back up and comes back for more. If he isn't feeding he's just crying. Like i said he's worse in the night than the day because he seems to settle a bit more in the day. Just really wanting to know if this is normal or am i doing something wrong? :wall:

I would mention it to the HV - Arianna was the same when she was first born and with her throwing it up we found out she had a reflux problem (which is always worse when lying down - hence night time!!)

We were given gavescon to mix with her milk and it worked a treat. I also put a little pillow under her matress (a book will do) just to elevate her head a bit to stop the reflux hurtign so bad.

Hope this helps you!!
S. xx

yeh it does thanks. However, the being sick has only happened a couple of times but yeh it's definitely worth a mention.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back