constant reminders

HannahD

Reaction score
Right, i'm thoroughly fed up with christmas already and it hasn't even happened yet!! We went shopping this afternoon to get food and I couldn't get enthusiastic about anything. Plus the world and his pregnant wife seemed to be in there too or young families laughing and getting excited about the holidays.
It was just one big constant reminder of what we'd desperately wanted this christmas and that isn't going to be now :(

Oh, and then to add insult to injury we got a christmas card from a friend of my parents congratulating us on our good news (obviously posted before they got our bad news) AND a bloody mothercare catalogue!!!

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR :wall: Sod it!

The sooner we get bd'ing again the better...just need this damn bleeding to stop first!!! I tell you, my hubby's going to need to put it in a splint once we get started :rotfl:

snap. the world is out to get us I think... like you say, all of a sudden everybody's pregnant, just had a baby or had an unexpected bfp when they didn't even want one.

hugs. i want one too mate.

I'm with you on that one Hannah, i can't get excited about xmas as i would have been 12 weeks today :( Hopefully we will all have some good news early in the new year :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannhknite
Back