Confused

emmawood1986

Reaction score
Hi I am very confused and after some advice really, I have been spotting for 2 weeks now only a little bit each day more brown than red and mucusy I also have tender breasts (for the same amout of time) I am on the pill and have done back to back this month however 2 weeks ago I used laxatives as instructed by my doctor. I have booked a doctors appt for Fri but just wondered what your thoughts were or if you have had anything similar. Thanks x

Just to add I done a preg test the other night and it came back neg?? What do you think the chance of me being pregnant are?? Please please need some sort of advice I am so confused. Thanks xxx

No not as of yet, as I did back to back pill im not due to take my last pill until next week, I just dont know because I have never had spotting and this combined with sore breasts and headaches made me think about it. I am also unsure because I used laxatives and had the runs (horrible i know) and did not use any extra protection - this was all about 2 weeks into restarting my pill therefore i thought I may have ovulated :S so frustrating. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back