confused

rosey

Reaction score
ok so, i have forms for work to fill in about my maternity so i am guessing that SMP is sorted through them?
for other benefits, working tax credits how do i go about that? do i have to go into the job centre to see what i am entitled to once i get my mat b form?
am confused

I don't work so not sure about maternity pay but when we started claiming tax credits we phoned up for them to send out a form.
They assessed us over the phone then agreed to send the form out. The number will be online :)

if you google child tax credits u will get the hmrc website and you can then mail them to send you a form. i was told by them that i cant send them my app form until i am actually on maternity leave.

in terms of benefits, you can try through job centre to get income support, but you are classed as employed so unlikely- i hate it coz if i didnt bother working and spent my life sittin in a council place, it would all be paid for me lol.

you can also contact your local council once on maternity to get deduction from council tax.

SMP is by your employer. when you get to 25 wks ur midwife will give u a matb1 form to fill out and give to your human resources team. this then lets them apply for when to start paying u the maternity money.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back