confused

xxClaire_24xx

Reaction score
Hi

Was wondering if anyone could help with some advice?

I found out I was pregnant about 2 weeks ago and the digi test said 3 weeks plus, was having some cramping so went to the EPAS at the local hospital and they had to do a vaginal scan and found a 4mm sac and I have to go back this Thurs for another scan.

I am unsure how far on I am as I was on the rod til the 2nd March and also on the pill so was shocked when the test came back positive.

Thanks guys

Welcome to the forum. :)

It would be difficult to guess if you are unsure of your last period date due to being on BC. I'd say just wait until you have the scan and they will give you a date. The CB digitals are only a rough estimate. 3+ would indicate you are APPROXIMATELY 5 or more weeks pregnant.

Well my last period was the 9th February! But I had the implanon in til the 2nd March and was on the pill for 2 weeks previous as the implanon was about to run out on the 17th March.

Yeah I have teh scan on Thursday so hopefully get an idea of how many weeks I am x

They will be able to give you a more accurate date. Did they see a heartbeat? Usually the HB appear at about 7/8 weeks so if they didnt you are most likely less than 8 weeks :)

Hi, no they had to do a vaginal scan and seen a 4mm pregnancy sac so whn Ive looked online and tryed to work out from other people I think im about 5 weeks which would go with the digi test at 3+. but I will just need to wait til Thursday I think, only 2 more sleeps x

hi there i recently had early scan so judging by your scan u were under 5 weeks pregnant and have to go back to check heartbeat etc this happened to me so id say 4-5 weeks good luck and congrats xx

I had four weeks in my head due to the date that I got the implant out just cant believe I fell pregnant so soon!!! So it will be nice to go tomorrow and get another look at the baby. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back