Confused - Rupture...

fluffstar

Reaction score
Hi,

I wonder if anyone can help me out a bit. It's actually my sister who is pregnant - she had her 20 week scan and they found that the baby has ruptured the first layer of membrane and is half in and half out which has caused the feet to grow inwards. Is there much risk associated with this and if so what are they? I dont want to worry her by keep probing but i cant find any information about it??

Thanks

Fluff :(

My eldest neice was born with club feet and it needed regular treatment for her first year but she is fine now and runs around like any other 3 year old :hug:

my hubby was born with a club foot, unfortunately despite surgery when he was a child he still has problems now, especially if he stands a lot (which he does as an electrician). hes waiting to hear about having some bone restructuring to ease the pain he gets.

but as the previous post says (mik) i thinkk normally with treatment it is helped. think my hubby was a bit unfortunate, coupled with hating to go to the docs! if he'd seen them earlier prob wouldnt be so bad.

oh crikey - i hope all is well. im not so worried about his / her feet as the possibility of further rupture and her losing the baby :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back