Confused.....Day:69

Donz&J

Reaction score
So, Update.

Went to the loo earlier and wiped and there was a fair amount of blood on the tissue and some stringy bits (two of them), It was less than an amount of a nose bleed roughly but now it has become brown and hardly anything, I am having no pain at all or any sort of cramps in the slightest.

I'm dead confused, will check again in an hour and let you know......

Well I have just checked and it is very light and dark brown again.........Still confused, any idea's.?

Hi hon. This has happened to me a few times in my life, for two different reasons.

1. It was anovulatory bleeding because I hadn't ovulated and my body was just letting go of the little bit of old blood it had and starting over. This has happened a few times.

2. This is what my initial bleeding was like when I had my miscarriage as well. The baby had actually stopped developing an entire month before I miscarried and so I was having pregnancy symptoms without my uterus getting any bigger, so had I not gotten a positive pregnancy test I would have never known and just thought I had had a very delayed ovulation. I was spotting brown & red, back and forth, for 5 days before I miscarried.

Has any bleeding like this ever happened to you before? Hope things all come clear for you, hon! :hug: :hug: :hug:

No never like this, when i m/c previously i just started bleeding heavily and that lasted around a week i would say, this however is completely different as it is purely when i wipe and that is the only time.

Donz&J said:
No never like this, when i m/c previously i just started bleeding heavily and that lasted around a week i would say, this however is completely different as it is purely when i wipe and that is the only time.

Yep, it was the same for me when I had the missed m/c and also when I had the random spotting when I had anovulatory bleeding. I only noticed when I wiped after going to the loo. With the anovulatory bleeds, they used to last about two weeks and then would disappear for a few months (I have PCOS which was causing them). The m/c brown spotting started out really light pink on a Wednesday, turned brown on Thursday, seemed to change from brown to red for the next four days until I finally miscarried in the early hours of the following Tuesday. I had no pain or cramps until the night of the m/c. I really, really, really hope this isn't what's happening to you!! Are you able to go to the docs and get checked out? :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back