• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

confused and scared....

mrskssw25

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Never posted on a forum before so here goes... sorry if I ramble!

I've been TTC since May this year and was successful, but then had a MC on 5th July :'( I had a normal AF after this which was the 26th July and started TTC again. I've had most symptoms I had when I was pregnant the first time, and others I didn't have such as nausea, dizzyness etc. A day or two ago I started spotting, browny pinky stuff which isn't like my AF (which is usually really heavy and problematic - had op for ? endometriosis in March but thankfully NAD). I don't even need to use a towel atm, just a liner (sorry for TMI). I had implantation bleeding first time round which turned into a MC, and I think (and hope) I'm getting implantation now... BUT it's been 5.5 weeks since my last AF!!! Has anyone else experienced this and turned out to be pregnant??

I did 4 preg tests (2 were waaaaay too early i think - im obsessed) and they've all been BFNs :( my doctor said to wait til next monday to do another one and is just as confused as me, but I'm just scared I'm gonna get AF and all the symptoms were just getting my hopes up! I should be 13 weeks preg with my 1st but instead I feel I'm back to square one and scared that it won't happen again :(

Thanks for reading! xx

Didn't want to read and run. Firstly welcome to the forum, all the ladies on here and are lovely and have some great advice.
Did you do an ovulation test this cycle? Maybe you ovulated later?
Sorry I can't be of more use, hope it all works out for you xx

Thanks so much for replying! No I didn't do any ov tests as ironically I didn't wanna stress myself out.... :S lol
It's so nice to be somewhere where people can offer advice and reassurance! Not alot of people know we're TTC which is hard, so thanks again for replying :)
good luck TTC as well!! xxx

Its so hard after a mc.

My body took 3 cycles to regain some normality again and now on cycle 7 waiting for AF. Most ladies get bfp again in 3-6months though, it just seems to be taking me longer. Best advice I can give you is to just focus on one cycle at a time and try to let the frustration out here. I wish i'd found and used this forum months ago!!

OPKs etc can be great way of feeling back in control (even when you know you're not really) and taking some vitamins/supplements can be the same.

Good luck xxx

Thanks so much, it's so nice to know others know how I'm feeling!! AF came properly today :( devastated! especially as my cousin has just announced he's going to be a dad and his baby is due the same time mine would've been if I hadn't MC :( :( :( even more rubbish as I'm the oldest (and only one married) out of the grandchildren and now he's gonna be the one to give our nan and grandad their first great grandchild :( I know that sounds really stupid but it just adds insult to injury for me... I'm finding it really hard to be happy for him, and last night when I found out, I couldn't stop crying!! I don't want to be a horrible person!

Sorry to ramble on!!! Good luck to you as well and thanks for your good advice! I hope this month is your month :) I might try the OPKs this time! What vitamins/supplements would you suggest? I'm currently only taking folic acid.

Thanks again! xxx

Thanks so much, it's so nice to know others know how I'm feeling!! AF came properly today :( devastated! especially as my cousin has just announced he's going to be a dad and his baby is due the same time mine would've been if I hadn't MC :( :( :( even more rubbish as I'm the oldest (and only one married) out of the grandchildren and now he's gonna be the one to give our nan and grandad their first great grandchild :( I know that sounds really stupid but it just adds insult to injury for me... I'm finding it really hard to be happy for him, and last night when I found out, I couldn't stop crying!! I don't want to be a horrible person!

It doesn't make you a horrible person, I'm the only one married in my immediate family, but I'm dreading that my brother and his girlfriend announce they're having a baby because I so desperately want a baby right now. I know we wanted to wait til we were married and stuff, but I just wish we had got on it sooner so I could have a baby already and not be getting upset all the time.
It would crush me if someone else in the family was having a baby first, but it's not cos I'm a horrible person, but just because I'm so desperate to be a mummy myself.
You're quite entitled to a wee cry to yourself, and I'm absolutely positive everyone here in ttc has had a wee cry at some point in the last month, we're all together in this :hugs:

awww sad news but your time will come mrskssw, get the opk's at the ready for this cycle and get plenty of BDing in, wish i could offer you bit more advice but im quite new to all this myself.

Good luck for this cycle

baby dust to you :) :)

Thank you both SO much for your kind words!! Hope we all get BFPs soon :D

Leesey I feel exactly the same as you, I wish we'd tried sooner!

Good luck and lots and lots of baby dust to you both too :) I'm so pleased I joined this forum!! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davidcorso
Back