Confused and a little sad to see AF

flisstebbs

Reaction score
Pah! Bloody :witch: showed today right on schedule. If anyone had seen some of my other posts this month - my DH was convinced this was the month for some reason, I did definately feel different in the 2ww but felt good rather than crappy like i normally do. Have a very upset DH now... Feel strangely guilty, although I def had positive ov this month so blaming him!!

Onto cycle 7 after MC and at a loss to explain whats going on, I was such a smug ******* getting BFP last time after 3 cycles off the pill last year.

Can't even seem to spot any real patterns month on month how i feel either, but i guess at least cycle has evened out to 28 days on the last 3 now.

Onto september it is...

How is everyone else doing?

Sorry the :witch: got you hun and even more sorry your DH has taken it hard. Stay strong wishing loads of :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: to get you that bfp xx

So sorry she got you hun, keep positive you will get there!!

xxxx

Sorry she got you! She got me too and a day early!!! After spotting for 11 days I'm kind of relieved!

I'm so fed up today, two friends are pregnant and it's getting harder and harder to stomach. I'm so delighted for them but I feel such a failure.

Keep your chin up, I have hope that it will happen for all of us ttc-ers. I'm really sorry it wasn't your month this month!

Xx

Sorry she got you as well Joey, would have been nice to be seeing each other in "BFP announcement"!! Onto next month though, I'm trying to regain a PMA. In same boat as you though, everyone round me is on their 2nd!

I can't imagine how hard that must be.

I keep on thinking that if this is the hardest thing I have to deal with in my life I'm blessed. The only thing that will get us through this is perspective but it's just so hard when you're in the thick of it!

We'll be on exactly the same cycle next so let's keep a PMA together!!

I'll certainly sleep well tonight after worrying for almost 2 weeks!

Xx

Thanks hun, always feels better coming on here and chatting it over - lets keep each other going this month!

Sorry she got you.
:dust: and lots of luck for next cycle. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back