• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Concerend and not sure

MrsKLloyd

Reaction score
I've quickly come on for some adive, i've felt odd since yesterday headache, sicky and back pains...didnt sleep well tossing and turning and now since putting my son down for a nap i'm weirdly in tears, on all fours on my ball trying to ignore the back pains.
TMI alert, but i've also felt lots of wetness/liquid leak into my pant liner which feel horrid i've already changed it twice since getting up at 6.30!

It's not Bhicks, its not in waves like i had before more constant pain

Any ideas on whats causing this?

Not going to bother calling midwifes or anything just any advice would be great!

P.S baby appears to be OK as i can feel him wiggling very low down!

I would definitely call midwife, as some people get labour pains entirely in their back. Obviously I do not at all want to panic you after everything you've been through, but definitely just raise the issue with your midwife xx

I agree, they say if you do feel wetness, more than normal then you should contact your MW or GP. I really think you should xx

Let us know how you get on hon xx

Only just seen this, hope you're ok? I would defo be calling midwife or even hospital!!

I'd call the mw too hun, that's what they're there for.
Hope all is ok xx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Could it be a kidney infection hun. Sounds just like when I had one. Hope your ok.

Hope your ok, i had a day like that where i felt completely wet all day, midwife told me i was fine and can happen. x

Any update on this? Was thinking of you today xx

I've only just seen this, hope everythings ok!

Hope everything's ok hun, don't hesitate to call ur midwife xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back