Conception on a beach ha

pinkangel

Reaction score
Hi just wondered if anyone knew their exact date of conception - if anything special happened etc.

I was charting mine so can remember ....

We had just got married in Ayia Napa and were on the second week of the holiday "our honeymoon part". It was also my 27th birthday and told hubby that for my birthday all I wanted was sex on the beach as I'd never tried it and always fancied it....

Had been to a foam party so was kinda drunk n looked a mess as was all foamy. Hadn't really planned it right as had jeans on, not a skirt! So had to take em off. Got on a sunbed in the dark and away we went. Once we had finished - was well worth it - noticed a light beside us ... there was a tramp on the sunbed beside us shining a torch on us! Was so funny, glad I was drunk or think I'd have been mortified.

So don't think we'll ever forget how we conceived our baby!!! :rotfl:

lmfao!!
your childs going to hate hearing that story hahaha

i know when i concieved.
me and shane went to my mums caravan for the weekend (not my mum there obv)
and we went to the club and got rat arsed basically.
we'd only just got back together but when we got back i was horny as foooooooooooooook.
i had a black mini skirt on and when we got back to the caravan i turned into a woman possessed :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

he'd had vodka and red bull which makes him last aaaaaaages and go on forever.. and we ended up having it 3 times that night and then once in the morning.. so dont know which time it actually was!! lol

hahhahahhahhahahahhahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well we tere ttc for a month b4.. and thought i had my cycle down to a T.. 2 days before i was due to ovulate we had dirty sex.. very very very nice :) .. and no legs on teh wall stuff and thats the day i caught.. if i only knew now.. i woudlnt have had to have layed with my legs on teh wall for the next 14 days lol..after the deeds.

pinkangel said:
Hi just wondered if anyone knew their exact date of conception - if anything special happened etc.

I was charting mine so can remember ....

We had just got married in Ayia Napa and were on the second week of the holiday "our honeymoon part". It was also my 27th birthday and told hubby that for my birthday all I wanted was sex on the beach as I'd never tried it and always fancied it....

Had been to a foam party so was kinda drunk n looked a mess as was all foamy. Hadn't really planned it right as had jeans on, not a skirt! So had to take em off. Got on a sunbed in the dark and away we went. Once we had finished - was well worth it - noticed a light beside us ... there was a tramp on the sunbed beside us shining a torch on us! Was so funny, glad I was drunk or think I'd have been mortified.

So don't think we'll ever forget how we conceived our baby!!! :rotfl:

im afraid i have no idea. i was asleep each time with my back to him.

lisa&alex said:
hahhahahhahhahahahhahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well we tere ttc for a month b4.. and thought i had my cycle down to a T.. 2 days before i was due to ovulate we had dirty sex.. very very very nice :) .. and no legs on teh wall stuff and thats the day i caught.. if i only knew now.. i woudlnt have had to have layed with my legs on teh wall for the next 14 days lol..after the deeds.

Does that actually work? I seen it on a film once, didn't know if it was meant to be a joke or if it actually worked?! :rotfl:

We'd been ttc for ages, think it always happens wen ur not thinkin about it like when ur drunk or really horny!! :twisted:

xxxx

Looking back... I reckon I conceived on the day I came home from work one lunch time for a quicky... Whenever I ovulate, I get dead horny, and would shag anything that moved...and I got my DH to come home.. :rotfl: :rotfl: And well the inevitable happened.... :wink:

We did the whole thing like Lisa, legs on the wall, ovulation kits, temps and chart... but it was that one wild sort of fling that finally did it...when TTC was the last thing on our minds.

over the kitchen worktop while the oven chips were cooking
:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

pilkers said:
budge said:
pilkers said:
over the kitchen worktop while the oven chips were cooking
:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

did they burn to a crisp :rotfl:

NO!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
(how bad is that!?)

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

That's the secret then... Just a quick romp... we only got an hour lunch break and it took me 15mins to get home and 15mins to get back to work...so we only got 30 mins to get naked and do the deed... :rotfl: :rotfl:

after 2 years of trying i was 4 or 6 weeks post op , camping weekend was booked with 30 friends and it rained , or did it blooming rain ! and well dh and i had fun , no bding invloved was pure sex lmao

2 weeks later i was very shocked to get my bfp , my fertillty consultant was even more suprised :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back