conceiving...pregnancy...confused

sydney27

Reaction score
please can anyone give me some advice

I do have irregular periods.my last period was on the 14th july which only lasted approx 3 days. aug 4th i ovulated and me a my boyfriend had sex the week runnin upto the 4th,all that weekend and the week after. i did a pregnancy test yesterday and it showed up negative! is that to early to test?

hi hun :wave:

how long are your cycles usually? Do you use OPK's or something to predict Ovulation?

Mornin, thank you for readin my forum
well my cycles really do vary...sometimes its 5 weeks.6weeks,7 weeks
as i do hav Pcos...but it doesnt effect me badly just iregular cycles

hmm Im not sure hun.....sorry I cant help much but Im sure some of the other lovely ladies on here will be able to tell you though. Hope you get your bfp soon :D

Your period is usually due around two weeks after you have OV so around about now would be right for a test. But some with some ladies it takes longer for the hormone indicating pregnancy (HCG) to show up in their urine. Maybe wait a few more days and test again. And be sure to use first morning urine (FMU)

Good luck and welcome to the forum :hug:

it usually is 2 weeks after ovulation
Good luck hunny

:hug: :cheer:

I know with BBT it is 18 days of high temps you are considered pregnant - have you been charting? You are currently 17DPO so this might be good, i would go to your GP if you get a BFN again - could be that the test are not able to detect your hormone yet, good luck x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back