Complete Idiot

sammykitten

Reaction score
So I've had my fair share of 'accidents' in the past, if you know what I mean, with no consequences to speak of, and since getting with my boyfriend of 4 months, we've become a tad irresponsible. I keep intending to get the Mirena coil but we either have an accident that month so wait to see if I come on, or I'm too busy at fitting time or something gets in the way. I'm not on any birth control.

Anyway, last month we had a condom split 2 days after my period, and then it was 6 days late. I have irregular periods, but that was just ridiculous. However, I was also under a fair amount of stress from uni work so put it down to that. I also took a pregnancy test on the 5th day late and it was negative.

Anyway, the period itself was heavy for the first day, and I had PMS symptoms for 11 days leading up to it. However, it only lasted 2-3days, when normally they go on for 5-8.

Since then, I've not lost any weight even though I've been losing it consistently whilst on a diet plan I'm on (although this is no biggie) and am quite bloated. I'm also needing the toilet all the time and I'm also constipated.

Just to top it all off (yes, it gets worse), my boyfriend and I got horrendously drunk on Saturday and got carried away. Now, Saturday was 8 or 9 days after my late period came on. Now 4 days later I've got CM of the kind of consistency that would imply I'm ovulating and I'm quite concerned that we may have been 'lucky' in the past due to bad (or rather, good) timing.

I dunno, I just have a 'feeling'. And I've read in places that it can take up to two months to get a positive pregnancy test reading, rather than the one missed period.

Normally when this happens I just brush it off, but something's not right. Argh. It's probably just a lot of little coincidence, like I'm probably drinking more water without realising it, and maybe I've got a stomach bug or something that's causing the cramps and constipation and bloating... and the spots and the weird feeling, and the irritability are probably down to stress about finishing uni.

Argh, sorry, I just needed to get all this off my chest and there's no-one I can really talk to about it without them causing a massive fuss over what will probably end up being nothing! Just wondered if anyone had any advice or similar experiences?

If I'm in the clear I am SO avoiding sex until I get the mirena coil!!

I would book into your doctors hun and explain the situation, its likely that they will do a blood test to see if you are pregnant or not. :) Good luck, I hope you get the outcome you are hoping for x

the only thing u can do is keep testing! good luck :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back